Ugh, sorry for not posting lately guys!! Been a bit busy with homework. Other than that, not much has been going on except for a special day today….. International Harry Potter Day!! Yay!! As you could have guessed, I am a huge HP fan, right down to my Slytherin robes and Ash wand. A couple weeks ago I visited Florida. While I was there, I went to Disneyworld and Universal Studios. The best part was Adventure Island though as I got to go to HP world!! I swear, that is the only time I have had a real fan girl moment. I suggest if you want to go anywhere, go there. The buildings are incredible, the Dragon Challenge, a 2 car coaster which is shaped like dragons and race around eachother, is fast and crazy! The food is to die for (As well as the Butterbeers and Honeydukes sweets like Chocolate frogs!) and the tour through the castle is breathtaking. I’ll let you in on a little secret. I hope when I am older to actually give my kids the entire HP experience, mailing them their acceptance letter, taking them to Kings Cross then to HP World where we can go wild. May be just a dream, but I hope I can make it into a reality. Anyways, lots to do so I’m out!!
- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Aveda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.