Hey everyone. So, guess what! I am sick, tired and worn out haha. Not having the best week because of it. Anyways, I finally got my first few papers in for the competition. Anyone every heard of Eyes Set To Kill? Well, that is the band which I am taking a song from to sing at the pageant. I have been practicing non-stop!! I am starting to really get into a dress search so that will be occupying a lot of time as well as doing fundraising. I am thinking of getting a catering company and holding a dance to raise money for Free the Children. I still need to think of what to do for the SPCA but I will figure something out. I’m starting to get more support now which is really helping bring my mood up. Stress is a huge mood killer haha! Anyways, I think I will go pass out now and try to get some stuff done before I do. Talk to you next time when I post.
- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Aveda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.