Ok, I am starting this post off with a question. If you wear glasses or contacts, which do you prefer? I was at the eye doctors today and I am having trouble deciding if I should stay with contacts or go with glasses. Ugh, so confusing!! Anways, I am sort of worried about my cat Tigger. Jinxy is completely fine haha but he is getting to be 15. I may take him to the vet here soon just in case. I swear he has gone blind already. Tori, my little albino cornsnake, is doing pretty well and just shed her skin again. Last weekend I visited my dads in Calgary, Alberta. I got to see my new room, decorated in mostly red and black of course, as well as hang out with my best friend Emily again. I went dress shopping but didn’t really find anything this time. On Saturday I may head down to Regina. There is a nice store there to look for a formal gown annnd I can possibly squeeze in a date with a certain somebody. Anyways, I want to get back to my movie, Harry Potter and The Philosophers Stone, and I will post again soon.
- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Aveda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.